SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ginnycraigj

need a loveseat, lighting, coffee table? Rugs?

Gin J
9 days ago

Hello,
Just had my new flooring installed and now on the hunt to decorate. I need to pick out a loveseat to go against the railing. Possibly a coffee table and definitely some two tall lamps for the area by the two recliners. I had a sofa here before and it was too big. An L shaped couch wouldn’t work because we LOVE our massage/heat recliners and just can’t give them up.
The full length of the railing is 98 inches but I think a loveseat that’s 66-72 inches might be best because of the chair. I included additional pictures of the room so you can see the traffic patterns( which really limit the layout).
We have a stone fireplace so I would like to stay with a rustic look.
I have a couple rugs down … and I like them, but the one under the dining table is old and sheds so much it clogs the vacuum so they can go. I would be tempted to try a round or oval rug in front of the couch and get a new one for under the dining table as well as a runner for the hallway to the front door.
I have appreciated all the suggestions I have received from many of you for other projects… you are all SO AMAZING and TALENTED! I look forward to seeing your comments and will add more pictures if you request them.

Thank you so very much!

Comments (3)