SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momuv4boys

Golden Arowana Jamestown Oak from Costco $1.85sf

momuv4boys
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Does anybody have experience with this? I can't find it online anywhere. Only their Walnut color. It's 4mm luxury vinyl plank, waterproof. It would save me a lot of money from my other choice, but I don't want to install a bad product. Thanks.

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Cancork Floor Inc.
    7 years ago

A thin floating vinyl floor with a low price tag...from Costco. The only thing that will save you is Costco's return policy. That is one of the only positives I can come up with at this point.

Costco has had issues with some of their flooring products over the years. Mainly low-quality bamboo from Asia. A vinyl product in this price line is most likely a product of China.

Please pay PLENTY of attention/money to the FLATNESS of your subfloor. Vinyl click together planks are VERY sensitive to wavy subfloors. The click system will break over time if the subfloor isn't super flat.

And you probably can't get an underpad under a plank this thin. Good luck.

momuv4boys thanked Cancork Floor Inc.
  • Simona Stafano
    4 years ago

search for golden arowana reviews. at this moment Costco in our area sells Sandalwood and Cappuccino and they are 6mm with 20 mil layer. Costco sells so many of these each year, atleast 3 rd year in a row. I believe it should be good amount of reviews for this product

• HU-234500534
    6 months ago

momuv4boys: just a heads up, cancork floor is a plank flooring competitor. golden arowana is actually manufactured in georgia. we pro installed jamestown oak in our house around 4 years ago & loved it, sold the house quickly (everyone RAVED about the flooring) & the new owners are still loving it, too. brought our leftovers w/us to new house, but it's all tile, so i'll list my xtra boxes on fb mktplace.

• Scott Walters
    14 days ago

Looking for a couple boxes of this, floor got damaged and dont want to replace the whole thing. where can it be found?